‘It Ain’t going to happen to me’!
Asbestos awareness training that informs in a powerful way and has been specifically designed for trades-persons.
It’s not news to any of us that exposure to Asbestos fibres can be potentially fatal. Trades-persons are very much at risk on a daily basis and it is vital that they are well informed on how to eliminate or reduce the risk of exposure.
The legal obligation to provide information, instruction and training for employees is an ‘absolute duty’.
This course packs all relevant information into a short time slot. Delivered by Mr Jim King, formerly an HSENI Principal Inspector. Jim has a wealth of knowledge and a passion to help combat the risk of people harmed by asbestos fibres. If you follow his advice; it ain’t going to happen to you! This is the highest quality of training delivered by someone who has seen good and bad practice, as well as the consequences of “getting it wrong” – we would thoroughly recommend it.
The better the course, the safer your employees will be.
Where could the Asbestos Containing Materials be hiding?
- A short overview of the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2012
- The properties and health effects of asbestos materials
- The types use and occurrences of asbestos material
- How to avoid risks from asbestos during maintenance and building work
- Asbestos surveys
- The procedures to be adopted for work with asbestos materials
- Non licensable work
- Licensable work
- How to deal with uncontrolled release of asbestos dust into the workplace.
- Respiratory protection
The quality of this course is guaranteed, if you would like further information, please feel free to get in touch.