City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical Experienced Worker Qualification (2346-03)
August 1 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This qualification is designed solely for those experienced persons who are, or have been, working in the Electrotechnical industry, practising as an Electrician, for a minimum of 5 years and who can demonstrate their technical knowledge, performance and competence to the industry standards at Level 3 in one of the occupations of this qualification and in line with the current edition of the IET wiring regulations (BS 7671).
To be eligible for the qualification you must meet the following requirements.
- Learners must be 18 years or over with a minimum of 5 years experience within the Electrical Industry.
- Learners must provide evidence through assessment and provision evidence of any relevant qualifications that they have worked in the Electrical Industry carrying out electrical work for a minimum of five years.
- This qualification is not suitable for those not experienced in the electrical installation and maintenance industry.
To enrol on the course, you will go through an initial skill scan with our assessor to gauge if you have the suitable knowledge to complete the qualification.
To obtain the 2346 qualification, you will have to complete or provide evidence that you hold the following qualifications.
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- 2391-52 Inspection and Testing
It is recommended that students also complete the competence assessment (AM2E), delivered by NET, will be judged to have met the eligibility requirements sufficient to apply for an ECS Card from the JIB in the occupation that they have qualified.
This qualification has been developed with following key Electrotechnical stakeholders:
- Electrical Contractors Association (ECA)
- Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS)
- Joint Industry Board (JIB)
- National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (NAPIT)
- National Electrotechnical Training (NET)
- Electrotechnical Skills Partnership (TESP), Unite and Certsure
If you have any additional questions please get in touch.