ILM Endorsed Manual Handling Instructor – 5 Day
October 26 @ 8:00 am - October 30 @ 5:00 pm
ILM Endorsed Manual Handling Instructor is an excellent course for those who deliver in-house training.
Following satisfactory completion of this three day course programme, the delegates will be able to:
• Be aware of the learning process
• Be able to fill the role of a workplace trainer
• Appreciate the value of communication skills
• Communicate in a variety of ways
• Be able to undertake task analysis
• Attain the requisite techniques for job instruction
• Be capable to assess work and performance of others
• Prepare, plan and deliver job instructions using trainee centred learning methods
• Contribute to the long term training plans of their employers.
•To enable delegates to deliver training sessions on manual handling techniques;
•To enable delegates to undertake manual handling risk assessments;
•To demonstrate the safe methods of handling in various commonly encountered industrial situations;
•To understand the Legal requirements regarding manual handling
If you would like further information on the course, please feel free to get in touch.