- This course has passed.
IOSH Managing Health And Wellbeing
June 4 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This is a one-day course, suitable for managers and supervisors who work in organisations within the private and public sector. The course has been designed to provide managers with the knowledge, tools and techniques to improve health and well-being within their organisation.
What the course covers?
- Understand why it’s important to manage fluctuations in people’s health
- Learn what to consider in a health needs assessment
- Discover how to recognise a ‘well’ employee
- Learn how to help co-workers return to work after an illness
- Gain tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across your organisation
Top 5 business benefits
- Practical advice and tools for managers to help create a healthy and productive place of work
- Improved health and wellbeing awareness across the organisation
- Fewer hours lost due to ill-health and reduced presenteeism, resulting in greater productivity
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain, with customers and other stakeholders
Top 5 delegate benefits
- Ensures you can manage health risks
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for health and wellbeing and why it makes good business sense
- Ensures you can manage fluctuations in people’s health status and assess fitness for work
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for reflections on good practice, both personally and organisation-wide
This is based on knowledge and comprehension and includes a 30 minute test which consists of 20 questions in a variety of formats e.g. true or false, multiple choice, gap, ordering, matching and short answers. Candidates will also be required to complete a workplace health risk assessment using the IOSH template provided.
Upon successful completion, candidates will be awarded with an IOSH Certificate.