- This course has passed.
IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors – one day course – Antrim, Northern Ireland
December 10, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This IOSH course is designed for Directors and Senior Executives to give them a comprehensive overview of their responsibilities with regards to the health and safety management of their Organisation. A health and safety management system is driven by continual improvement and there are many moral, legal and financial reasons why managing this area of your business is crucial. This course provides an excellent source of information to ensure you meet these responsibilities.
Key learning points
- Recognising the value of strategic safety and health and its integration into business management systems and performance
- Understanding your safety and health responsibilities
- Appreciating the consequences of poor safety and health
- Planning the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation
- Understanding the importance of adequately resourcing your safety and health management system
- Knowing why you should monitor and review your safety and health performance.
For further information, please feel free to get in touch by email at email@example.com or give us a call on 028 9448 8100