- This course has passed.
Occupational Health & Safety Auditor / Lead Auditor (IRCA Ref. PR357)
May 25, 2020 @ 9:00 am - May 29, 2020 @ 4:30 pm
Course by C & A Davidson Associates (NI) Ltd in association with SEQM, an IRCA Approved Training Organisation, in collaboration with Training Solutions NI.
- To provide delegates with the relevant knowledge and skills to perform first, second and third party audits of OH&S Management Systems
- Define the purpose of OH&S Management System
- under the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk, and the significance of risk assessment in OH&S Management Systems
- Explain the scope of OH&S Management System Standards, and if applicable, other criteria (eg OH&S Legislation) against which OH&S audit could be performed, including the requirements of BS ISO 45001:2018 or equivalent
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an OH&S Management System audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of BS ISO 45001:2018 or equivalent
Who Should Attend
- OH&S Auditors
- OH&S Consultants
- OH&S Suppliers & Contractor Auditors
Successful completion of this 5 day course fulfils part of the requirements for IRCA certification as an OH&S Management Systems Auditor. Delegates who successfully complete this IRCA Certified course (within the five years prior to making application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OH&S Auditor (IRCA/CQI PR357)
The course is registered on the CITB Training Directory, for grant aid purposes