Date(s) - 13/06/2016 - 15/06/2016
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Training Solutions (NI) Ltd
Following satisfactory completion of this three day course programme, the delegates will be able to:
• Be aware of the learning process
• Be able to fill the role of a workplace trainer
• Appreciate the value of communication skills
• Communicate in a variety of ways
• Be able to undertake task analysis
• Attain the requisite techniques for job instruction
• Be capable to assess work and performance of others
• Prepare, plan and deliver job instructions using trainee centred learning methods
• Contribute to the long term training plans of their employers.
This course is delivered by Mr Nigel McPolin. Nigel is an Occupational Psychologist and is an exceptional instructor. He teaches skills that are invaluable to the workplace trainer.
Bookings are closed for this Course.