Date(s) - 23/11/2017
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Training Solutions (NI) Ltd
This is an excellent risk management based health and safety course which is suitable for all working environments. The course covers;
- The foundations of health and safety
- Hazard identification
- The risk assessment process from start to finish
- Risk control, covering the hierarchy of risk control
- Overview of current legislation
- Understanding the implications of common hazards in the workplace.
- Accident investigation
- Measuring performance.
The course is upbeat, highly interactive and motivational and will send managers, supervisors or team leaders attending back to their workplace knowing exactly what is expected of them with regards to their responsibilities in managing safety in the workplace.
I would highly recommend this course. Please feel free to give us a call for further information on 028 9448 8100
We aim to deliver the highest quality of training in a warm and friendly environment so that your training experience is positive and informative.
Bookings are closed for this Course.