Date(s) - 28/09/2015 - 02/10/2015
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Training Solutions (NI) Ltd
This course is designed for managers and supervisors who wish to train employees in the correct procedures in Manual Handling. The course is five days in duration (including train the trainer) and features instructional techniques and manual handling procedures. The course is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Development.
Please note that this course includes Train the Trainer as below;
Completion of the Train the Trainer course will enable the delegates to:
• Be aware of the learning process
• Be able to fill the role of a workplace trainer
• Appreciate the value of communication skills
• Communicate in a variety of ways
• Be able to undertake task analysis
• Attain the requisite techniques for job instruction
• Be capable to assess work and performance of others
• Prepare, plan and deliver job instructions using trainee centred learning methods
• Contribute to the long term training plans of their employers.
The final two days is dedicated to in depth study into all issues associated with safe manual handling.
Bookings are closed for this Course.