Date(s) - 14/11/2016 - 18/11/2016
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Training Solutions (NI) Ltd
Block course: Nebosh National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
For those who wish to complete this much sought after qualification over a shorter period of time
This is an externally examined highly regarded qualification designed to help non-specialists to discharge more effectively their duties or functions in workplace Health & Safety.
To accommodate delegates who wish to complete the course in as short a time as possible, we are offering the training in a block course; NGC 1 – training for five consecutive days. One week for home study. GC2/3 – training for five consecutive days. Examinations; shortly after training is complete.
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and safety legislation and enforcement
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Monitoring, Audit and Review of health and safety management and performance
- Risk assessment
- Accident Investigation
- Work place hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Muscular-skeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical hazards and risk control
- Fire prevention and risk control
- Chemical and biological hazards and risk control
- Physical and Psychological hazards and risk control
We are highly privileged to have Mr Jim King tutoring this block course. Jim has recently retired from HSENI where he worked as a Principal Inspector for almost 30 years. Jim is regarded as one of the country’s leading authorities on occupational safety and health and the wealth of knowledge he shares with our delegates is invaluable.
If you feel up to the challenge, we offer the highest quality training delivered by an exceptional tutor. Please get in touch for further information.
Bookings are closed for this Course.