Date(s) - 17/01/2018
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Training Solutions (NI) Ltd
The Nebosh National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is a much sought after qualification for those in the Construction industry. Those who successfully complete this Level 3 qualification are eligible to bridge the Construction Certificate with either the Nebosh National General Certificate or Nebosh Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management, their NGC1 (Management Unit) is common to all three of the qualifications, so if completed within a five year period, NGC1 mark will factor into the achievement of the full certificates. For individuals, holding any or all of these prestigious certificates great improves potential employability and are a vital addition to their C.V.
NGC1 – The Management Unit
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and safety legislation and enforcement
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Monitoring, Audit and Review of health and safety management and performance
- Risk assessment
- Accident Investigation
NCC1 & NCC2 – Construction Units
- Construction law and management
- Construction site hazards and risk control
- Vehicle and plant movement – hazards and risk control
- Musculoskeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment – hazards and risk control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire safety
- Chemical and biological health hazards and risk control
- Working at height – hazards and risk control
- Excavation work and confined spaces – hazards and risk control
- NCC2 Practical guidance
Those candidates who complete their Nebosh General or Construction Certificates with Training Solutions are eligible for an excellent discount off the Nebosh National Diploma if they wish to continue their studies.
We offer the highest quality training with a warm and friendly support to all of our delegates. I hope you choose to train with us.
Bookings are closed for this Course.