Date(s) - 13/05/2019 - 17/05/2019
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Training Solutions (NI) Ltd
NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational
Safety & Health
(Subject to demand for this intense schedule)
This is an externally examined basic qualification designed to help non-specialists to discharge more effectively their duties or functions in workplace Health & Safety.
To accommodate delegates who wish to complete the course in as short a time as possible, we are offering the training in a block course; NGC 1 – training for five consecutive days. NGC2/3 – training for five consecutive days. Examinations; shortly after training is complete.
- Foundations in Health and Safety
- Health and safety legislation and enforcement
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Management Systems
- Monitoring, Audit and Review of health and safety management and performance
- Risk assessment
- Accident Investigation
- Work place hazards and risk control
- Transport hazards and risk control
- Muscular-skeletal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical hazards and risk control
- Fire prevention and risk control
- Chemical and biological hazards and risk control
- Physical and Psychological hazards and risk control
Full dates for the course;
Week one – five days – week commencing 13th May 2019
Week two – home study
Week two – five days – week commencing 27th May 2019
Examinations – 5th June 2019
This course will only go ahead with sufficient numbers, so please do register your interest.
Bookings are closed for this Course.