Date(s) - 07/03/2016 - 09/03/2016
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Training Solutions (NI) Ltd
Following satisfactory completion of this three day course programme, the delegates will be able to:
• Be aware of the learning process
• Be able to fill the role of a workplace trainer
• Appreciate the value of communication skills
• Communicate in a variety of ways
• Be able to undertake task analysis
• Attain the requisite techniques for job instruction
• Be capable to assess work and performance of others
• Prepare, plan and deliver job instructions using trainee centered learning methods
• Contribute to the long term training plans of their employers.
This course is delivered by Mr Nigel McPolin. Nigel is an occupational psychologist and a very experienced ILM instructor. He fully understands how to deliver training in a variety of ways to engage the target audience. He teaches these skills to our delegates and all feedback confirms that they find it invaluable to their role as a trainer in the workplace.
Bookings are closed for this Course.