The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (and 2016 in Northern Ireland)
CDM Regulations 2007 have changed in Great Britain. (Northern Ireland aims to implement changes soon) The CDM Co-ordinator has been replaced by the Principal Designer. This excellent training course will make clear how the changes affect you.
The (CDM 2015) came into force in Great Britain on 6 April 2015. They set out what people involved in construction work need to do to protect themselves and anyone the work affects from harm. Northern Ireland made the changes in August 2016.
Whatever your role in construction, CDM aims to improve health and safety in the industry by helping you to:
- sensibly plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- cooperate and coordinate your work with others
- have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed.
We normally provide this training for companies and tailor the content to be relevant to the organisation concerned. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.