City & Guilds 2396
Design & Verification of Electrical Installations
This course will help electrical professionals develop the essential, up-to-date knowledge and techniques required to professionally design, install and test electrical installations.
Who is the course suitable for?
This 2396 Design & Verification of Electrical Installations course has been developed for electrical professionals, consultants and engineers who are responsible for the design, specification, installation and testing of electrical installations. It is recommended that delegates have already attended 17th Edition Wiring Regulations and Inspection and Testing (2391, 2394/5 or 2391-52)
- Design of electrical installations, including all necessary calculations.
- Design, verification and inspection of electrical installations in compliance with current safety legislation and BS7671
- Verification that designs comply with the relevant Regulations.
- Conduct an initial verification of a new electrical installation.
- Guidance and support to assist completion of a 40 hour design project.
Successfully completing this Level 4 qualification will require delegates to be prepared to work hard both in the classroom and at home study. We will provide the highest quality training in a friendly adult learning environment and will support you through this course with dedication and care. The combination of this and your hard work is a recipe for success!
The course will be delivered one day per fortnight for twelve weeks. It is scheduled to conclude just before the dated entry examination so that the information is fresh. This should help with recollection of information during the exam. The examination is of a three hour duration and certain reference materials are allowed to be used. Assessment also includes a Design project. We will provide support for this also.
For further information, please feel free to give us a call on 028 9448 8100.