- This course has passed.
City & Guilds 2919-01 EV Charging Equipment Installation
October 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
City & Guilds 2919-01 Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
The qualification aims to provide expert guidance to learners wishing to gain knowledge and understanding on Electric Vehicle charging equipment installation.
The course is for experienced electricians and installers who wish to install domestic, commercial and ‘on street’ charging points. The course covers key skills to install, fault find, inspect and test electric vehicle charging points.
The course assessment consists of 2 sections.
- 2919-601 – Online multiple-choice questions paper
- 2919-301 – Practical Assessment
This course will enable you to become OLEV grant scheme approved.
It is recommended that you complete the 18th Edition first before completing the course, however it is not essential.
We suggestion that you purchase your own textbook for the course and future us, however we can provide a lend of the textbook for the training if needed.
We also offer the following NEBOSH qualifications
- City & Guilds Portable Appliance Testing (PAT Testing)
- City & Guilds 2391-52 Inspection and Testing
- City & Guilds 2919-01 Electric Vehicle Charging Point Installation
- City & Guilds 2396 Design, Erection and Verification
- City & Guilds 2346 Electrotechnical Experienced Worker Qualification