IOSH Managing Safely General
June 19, 2024 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
IOSH Managing Safely is an excellent risk management based health and safety course which is suitable for all working environments. It is delivered one day per week for three weeks and covers;
- The foundations of health and safety
- Hazard identification
- The risk assessment process from start to finish
- Risk control, covering the hierarchy of risk control
- Overview of current legislation
- Understanding the implications of common hazards in the workplace.
- Accident investigation
- Measuring performance.
Safety in the workplace is not the sole responsibility of the manager. Senior Management, Managers, Line Managers, Supervisors and Employees and Contractors all have legal responsibilities to take care of their own and others health and safety in the workplace. This course provides information on what everyone’s duties are and how Managers can play their role to make the workplace safer for all. The Managing Safely training emphasises the importance of health and safety becoming an integral part of daily management and business operations.
We recommend this course to anyone who has responsibility for the safety of themselves and others at work.
We aim to deliver the highest quality of training in a warm and friendly environment so that your training experience is positive and informative.
The next progression after the IOSH Managing Safely course would be to complete the NEBOSH General Certificate.
If you would like further information on the IOSH Managing Safely course, please do not hesitate to ring or email
We also offer the following IOSH training courses
- IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers
- IOSH Safety for Executives and Directors
- IOSH Managing Health and Wellbeing
- IOSH Safety Health and Environment for Construction Site Managers (Refresher)
- IOSH Managing Safely (Refresher)