- IOSH Managing Health & Wellbeing
- IOSH Safety for Executives & Directors
- IOSH Managing Safely
- This course has passed.
IOSH Safety, Health, Environment for Construction Site Managers
January 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This course is intended for managers and senior site staff who are required to manage efficiently in compliance with both the organisations safety policy and current health and safety legislation.
Upon completion of the course the delegates who meet the CEF criteria, may apply to the CEF for the appropriate card.
- Foundations of health and safety
- Hazard identification
- The risk assessment process
- Applying the hierarchy of risk control
- Understanding Construction Hazards
- An overview of current legislation
- Accident investigation
- Measuring performance.
This is an excellent health and safety course relevant to the Construction Industry which is informative and motivational. We also offer IOSH Managing Safely General which is relevant to all working environments.