NEBOSH Certificate In Fire Safety and Risk Management
May 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
NEBOSH qualifications are highly regarded in all industry. The syllabus for each qualification covers a comprehensive amount of information to enable Health and Safety managers and others to play their role in making the workplace a safer place. A fire in the workplace can have catastrophic repercussions, not only the risk to life and limb, but also the devastation it can cause for some businesses. Many businesses do not survive a serious fire!
The Fire Service ask us all of play our part in fire prevention. Those people who attain this qualification have an excellent opportunity to implement their knowledge into their safety management thus reducing the risk of fire occurring in the first place, and by knowing exactly how to keep people safe should a fire occur.
The NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety is ideal for:
- Those responsible for fire safety in low to medium risk workplaces
- Health and Safety managers
- Facilities Managers
- Health and safety representatives within businesses.
This relevant and respected fire safety qualification will help you to:
- Gain a solid technical foundation to build on through practical application and experience
- Positively influence fire safety behaviours and improve fire safety culture
- Learn fire safety techniques that are based on global best practice
- Provide valuable in-house fire safety expertise for you workplace
- Advance your career by gaining specialist fire safety knowledge
- Avoid the damaging and sometimes catastrophic losses that result from fire.
Would you or someone in your business benefit from achieving this qualification? If so, give us a call on 028 9448 8100