September 5 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Learners will be better able to influence their on-site colleagues to work more safely; because they will gain the confidence and technical know-how to challenge unsafe behaviours and offer practical solutions.
Aligned to CDM regulations, NEBOSH Health and Safety Management for Construction (UK) is guided by legislation but focussed on best practice. The broad syllabus includes:
- CDM roles and responsibilities
- Health and safety culture
- Assessing risk
- Managing change
- Mobile plant and vehicles
- Working at height
- Musculoskeletal health
- Work equipment
- Chemical and biological agents
- Physical and psychological health.
With an emphasis on practical application, successful learners will be able to:
- Recognise, assess and control a range of common construction hazards
- Develop safe systems of work
- Take part in incident investigations
- Advise on the roles, competencies and duties under construction legislation
- Positively influence health and safety culture
- Confidently challenge unsafe behaviours
- Help manage contractors.
The assessment for this qualification is one online open book exam which you are given 48 hours to complete.
If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.
We also offer the following NEBOSH qualifications;
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- NEBOSH Environment Management Certificate
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
- NEBOSH National Diploma for Occupational Health and Safety Management Professionals